- Human Resources Development Canada: This is the government organizations that administers RESP's. Everything you ever wanted to know about Registered Education Savings Plans and the Canadian Education Savings Grant including answers to commonly asked questions and an on-line calculator
- Scholarship Canada: Search through this extensive database to find scholarships, bursaries and grants. You'll also find information about student loans, applications and budget planning.
LIFE & DISABILITY INSURANCE
- Disability Insurance Calculator: This calculator provides an estimate of how much disability insurance you may need
- Insure Right Calculator: This calculator provides an estimate of how much life insurance, critical illness and disability insurance you may need to cover the loss of income to your family. Determining your insurance needs should be done with the help of a financial advisor.
- Term Insurance. It doesn't hurt to compare.
- RSP Contribution Calculator: Based on your pattern of contributions and rate assumptions, this tool will determine how much will be available to you at your retirement
- Insurance Bureau of Canada: Answers to common questions about house and auto insurance.
- Mackenzie Financial: Several easy to use financial calculators including a mortgage calculator.
- Fund Library: A great resource site for information about Investment Funds.
- Canada Revenue Agency: Reference material about your income taxes including forms and publications required to complete your tax return.
- Ontario Ministry of Transportation: Information about graduated licencing etc.