PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
At Henninger Insurance & Financial Services, we are committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal Information is any factual or subjective information, recorded or not, about an identifiable individual.
We collect, use and disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To arrange and provide insurance, investment products and related services.
- To establish and maintain communications with our clients.
- To verify identities and the accuracy of Personal Information with our insurers.
- To analyze, assess and underwrite risks.
- To determine and facilitate premium payments.
- To report claims to our insurers.
- To help detect and prevent fraud or other illegal activities.
- To compile statistics.
- To comply with the law or the requests of law enforcement agencies or regulators.
- To notify clients of products/services provided by our affiliated companies or us.
Your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information is important. We rely on the following actions by you as indications of your personal consent to our existing and future Personal Information practices:
- Your voluntary provision of Personal Information to us for the purpose of acquiring an insurance contract or related product or service (including information previously provided to us);
- Your express consent contained within a written, verbal or electronic application process;
- Your consent given through your authorized representative such as a legal guardian, agent or holder of power of attorney.
You may withdraw this consent at any time, subject to certain legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. In some cases, refusing to provide certain Personal Information or withdrawing consent to collect, use or disclose your Personal Information could mean that we cannot provide you with an insurance quote or coverage or other requested products, services or information.
LIMITING COLLECTION AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only collect, use or disclose Personal Information that is necessary for the Identified Purposes or as required by law. All Personal Information received by us is held in a file kept at our office. We will retain Personal Information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the Identified Purposes or to comply with legal or government purposes.
We will make every reasonable effort to keep your information accurate and up-to-date. We rely on you to keep us informed of any changes. If you find any errors in our information, let us know and we will make the corrections.